We aim to be Australia’s centre of excellence in psychological assessment and testing for employee selection and development.
Allworth Juniper Organisational Psychologists was established by Elizabeth Allworth and Kate Juniper in 1997. In the years since then, Allworth Juniper has built a reputation as a provider of high quality psychological assessment and occupational testing services.
With a select team of high calibre psychologists, Kate and Elizabeth have shared a commitment to supporting organisations in their selection decisions and the development of their people using best in class assessments and methodologies.
We work with our clients to
- Minimise the risk of mis-hiring by designing and implementing rigorous selection techniques and processes
- Understand the strengths, areas for development and career aspirations of their workforce
- Build the skill and confidence of managers and supervisors to communicate performance feedback effectively, to coach for performance and career development, and to conduct effective behavioural interviews.
- Research, develop and evaluate psychological assessment tools and processes that give them a commercial advantage
- A centre of excellence in psychological assessment and occupational testing
- Highly qualified and experienced psychologists
- Scientist-practitioners – our work is research and evidence based
- Able to draw upon the best assessment methods in the global market
- Based in Sydney, with national and global reach
- Bound by a professional code of ethics
Our clients tell us that they value us because
- We are reliable – we deliver when we say we will
- We are accessible – we are always there to support and advise when our clients most need it
- We tailor our services to reflect their unique needs and circumstances
- We are flexible – we listen and adapt as client needs change
- We are respectful and honest
- We bring a depth of expertise and knowledge that helps them maintain their competitive edge
- We assist them by providing information and data to support their decision-making