BA (Hons), MPsychol (App), PhD, FAPS, MCOP
Elizabeth Allworth is an organisational psychologist with 25 years experience designing and delivering psychological assessment and occupational testing services to a diverse range of industries and organisations in Australia. As a scientist-practitioner, Elizabeth has built a reputation for the expert design and delivery of valid, pragmatic, relevant and defensible employee assessment systems.
Elizabeth’s professional experience includes:
- Design and delivery of psychological assessment and testing services to over 200 organisations
- Design and delivery of assessment and development centres, and multiple mini interviews (MMIs)
- Management of psychometric testing research, development and validation projects
- Consultation to employers on best practice in employee selection
- Performance measurement and appraisal including 360-degree feedback surveys
- Training of HR and line managers in coaching, feedback and behavioural interviewing skills
- Lecturing to post-graduate organisational and coaching psychology students at UNSW and Sydney University
- Presentations at national and international professional conferences
- Supervision of Master of Organisational Psychologists students and provisional psychologists
- Published research in the International Journal of Selection and Assessment
- Authored/co-authored chapters in four text books.
- Reviewed manuscripts and submissions to International Journal of Selection and Assessment, and the Journal of Personnel Psychology; the Australian Psychological Society, the Australian Industrial and Organisational Psychology, SIOP and IAAP Conferences.
- Member of the APS Ethics Committee and the APS Ethical Guidelines Committee
- 2009 Elton Mayo Professional Practice Award.